We have an approved Quality Manual and ISO9001 accreditation. Our certificate number is FS 00534 and we have held this accreditation since 27/01/1989 and which is annually assessed by the British Standard Organisation (BSi). Accreditations
This certifies that we comply with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 for the following scope of works:
- We have an internal management system where our managers carry out site audits of our engineers work based on the relevant British Standard to which the work is required to be carried out to, health and safety requirements (including compliance with specific risk assessment & method statements for the work) and any customer service requirements.
- We carry out a minimum of one quality site audit a month per engineer. Each specific installation project has a mid-site progress audit and a final site audit. Our Installation Manager visits Installations Engineers on a weekly basis to carry out verification that the work is in compliance with the specification of the project.
- We also have external auditors who visit one day a month to carry out four external quality assurance audits on both our Service and Installation Engineers.
- Additionally our external Quality Assurance Company BSi carry out annual engineer site quality assurance audits for ISO 9001 and six monthly site quality assurance audits of our engineers for our accreditation to BAFE SP203.
As a NSI approved company it demonstrates the quality of our work and can provide the reassurance that we work to the highest industry standards demanded by the Police and the insurance industry. NSI audits are renowned as thorough, professional and the toughest in the industry which is why many specifiers and procurers recognise, trust and value the repute of the NSI audit process.
Some of the many benefits of working with an NSI approved company are:
- All company personnel have been security screened to British Standard 7858.
- NSI will only approve a company once it is capable of demonstrating technical and managerial competence and once approved is regularly audited to ensure consistent compliance.
- All NSI approved companies installing intruder alarms must operate a 24 hour call out service and must be able to respond to emergencies within a 4 hour period.
- Insurers often specify use of NSI approved companies to carry out specific contracts.
We are BAFE accredited in respect of Fire Alarm and Detection Systems. This certifies our activities in the design, installation, commissioning/handover, maintenance and verification of fire detection and fire alarm systems to SP203-1 and BS5839-1 and BS5839-6.
We are also registered members of the British Standards Institute, British Fire Consortium and Fire Protection Industry.
We are very focussed on safe working practices and are Safe Contractor approved and all our staff are trained in accordance with the Human Focus online health & Safety training programme.
Health & Safety:
We constantly strive to improve the health, safety and welfare of all its employees, of sub-contractors working on its behalf and all others affected by their activities. It is the intent of the company to provide safe and healthy working conditions for all our employees by:
- Providing and maintaining safe plant and equipment
- Providing safe systems of work
- Providing a safe place of work and safe access and egress
- Providing for the safe use, handling, storage and transport of all particles and substances
- Providing a safe working environment
- Providing adequate and sufficient information, instruction, training and supervision
We also have the support of all employees towards achieving the safest possible working conditions and to encourage consultation on all health and safety matters. Support, co-operation and consultation will also be sought from customers, other contractors and any other persons who might reasonably be expected to be included in such matters.